Every once in a while a science-backed supplement comes along with amazing properties and the ability to improve the quality of life of millions of people. At TotalHealth we are very excited to help promote IronCatch, one such product.
Anaemia is a condition in which the number of red blood cells or their oxygen-carrying capacity is insufficient to meet physiologic needs, which vary by age, sex, altitude, smoking, and pregnancy status.
According to the World Health Organization Iron deficiency is thought to be the most common cause of anaemia globally.
In its severe form, it is associated with fatigue, weakness, dizziness and drowsiness. Pregnant women and children are particularly vulnerable.
The problem has been the only solution to date is Iron supplementation which has a host of terrible side effects.
But now we have a food supplement that solves the above problems. It is called IronCatch.
Here are the most important takeaways from this amazing product:
- It's the world's first "iron free" iron supplement and has none of the side effects related to the currently recommended iron supplementations [oral and parenteral]
- It's the only product worldwide recommended for all those patients suffering from diseases for which iron supplementation is highly contraindicated: Cyrrhosis, Renal insufficiency, Gastritis, Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers, Hemolytic anemia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Anticancer chemotherapy, Thalassemia, IBD-Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Colitis, Ulcerative Recto Colitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease.
- IronCatch is the only oral food supplement which can guarantee an increase of syderemia and ferritinemia by 50% in only 30 days' time, in all of the people using it including men, women, and children where they suffer from Syderopenia and anemia. Other oral iron supplements can take as long as 90-120 days to show effects and even then they don't work at all in a lot of people.
- IronCatch is highly recommended for women in pregnancy and during breast feeding.
- There is absolutely no need to add iron to the diet because normal foods contain iron enough for everyone. A very important point, which most doctors are not aware of, is that the iron content in foods correlates in general with their caloric value, namely 6-7 mg of iron per 1000 Kcal . The problem is that this quantity of iron is not usually absorbed. Iron Catch increases by far the captation of iron by certain intestinal mucosal cells, which then transfer the iron to the blood.
- IronCatch greatly increases "non heme" iron absorbsion which represents the iron most widely found in foods, but is more difficult to absorb.
- IronCatch is ideal for all people suffering from syderemia who want to have results in as little as 30 days or less.
IronCatch is the only practical solution for all those people for whom iron supplementation is highly contraindicated.
We highly recommend this product and would like to know how it works for you if you try it.
Read Dr. Sherrill Sellman's article on IronCatch in the November issue of TotalHealth: IronCatch: The First Iron-Free Solution for Iron Deficiency
IronCatch Solves Global Iron Deficiency Problem
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode